The purpose of this project is to develop the quality in vocational and training systems, creating tools and approaches to answer to the identified needs and using ROI (Return On Investment) methodology as a way of evaluating the quality of e-learning courses.
The project aim to promote the use of the new multimedia technologies and a guidance and counselling approach in order to improve the quality of learning by facilitating access to online resources and training services as well as tools to evaluate the quality and the return on investment in e-learning targeted in SME’S from the trade and services sector.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission.
The project specific aims are:
- To evaluate the SME’s organizational requirements, quality criteria and attitudes towards distance learning
- To assemble the connection between the offer and the demand of distance learning courses for the trade and services sector
- To create Project Local Committees involving the end users in order to validate the project outputs
- To assemble the criteria for evaluating quality in e-learning courses target to SME’s
- To train training consultants on e-learning quality and ROI methodology
- To adapt the ROI methodology to the e-learning context
- To benchmark best practices of e-learning courses target to the trade sector, focused on the special needs of SME’s managers, owners and other decision makers
- To select quality criteria and ROI methodology requirements
- To test the ROI Methodology for the e-Learning Courses
- To evaluate the ROI of the e-learning and to disseminate it near to the end users according to the valorisation plan
- To create a Guide to conceive and evaluate e-learning courses for SME’s entrepreneurs, oriented to a business strategy
- To conceived a Guide target to the training providers from the public and private sector in order to help them to develop, implement and evaluate sustainable and competitive solutions
- To disseminate the e-learning methodology near SME’s through training consultants’ guidance and counselling using ROI as a quality measurement tool
NKI Nettstudier (Norway)
CECOA – Vocational training Centre for the trade (Portugal)
BFI - Austria Berufsforderungsinstitut (Austria)
Forschungsinstitut Betriebliche Bildung (f-bb) gGmbH (Germany)
University of Tartu, Open University Centre (Estonia)